Spinach With Chickpeas
Originally from: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/6911/espinacas-con-garbanzos--spinach-with-chickpeas-.aspx
Makes: enough for 4 people as a side dish or as a component of
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- half an onion, finely chopped
- 400 gm tin chickpeas
- 300 gm frozen spinach, thawed
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 0.5 tsp salt
- olive oil
- Fry the onion and garlic in a pan until translucent.
- Stir in the thawed spinach, chickpeas, cumin and salt.
- Continue cooking and lightly mash the chickpeas as you do
Back to Meades Family Homepage