Chocolate, Banana and Pecan Pudding
Sufficient for an ordinary 21 cm swiss roll tin.
- 7 slices of brioche bread
- a little butter
- 1.5 tins of condensed milk
- 3 bananas
- some pecan nuts (optional)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 100 gm chcocolate (milk for sickly sweet, 70% for more adult)
Pre-heat the oven to 180 C/gas mark 4.
- Grease and line a swiss roll tin.
- Butter the brioche slices and lie them in the tin, butter side down, fitting them together tightly to cover the base completely.
- Slice the bananas into ~ 5 mm thick slices and lie them in an even layer over the brioche.
- Chop the chocolate into ~ 5 mm dice and sprinkle evenly over the bananas.
- Add the whole pecans (optional), probably one per banana slice, evenly over the whole.
- Gently pour the condensed milk over the top of the pudding.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
Back to Meades Family Homepage