Chargrilled Courgette Salad
Originally from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/chargrilledcourgette_85172
Note: allow one courgette per person (so the quantities below are
sufficient for 4 people).
- 4 courgettes, ends remove and then sliced ~5 mm (or less)
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- handful of fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- handful of fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Toss the courgette slices in a large bowl with the
olive oil (just enough to coat the slices), chilli flakes and
salt & pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with some additional olive oil and cook
the courgette strips on a high heat for a few minutes each
- Transfer the cooked courgette strips to a serving bowl and
add the lemon juice, mint leaves and basil leaves.
Back to Meades Family Homepage