Butterbeans With Chorizo
Makes: enough for 4 people as a side dish or as a component of
- 150 gm chorizo, sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 400 gm tin butterbeans
- 100 ml red wine
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- olive oil
- Fry the chorizo for a few minutes on each side on a high
heat, so that the red oil comes out.
- Add the red pepper, butterbeans and red wine to the
frying pan and mix together with the chorizo.
- Cover, reduce the heat and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Back to Meades Family Homepage