- 1 aubergine
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Slice the aubergine in half.
- With a sharp knife make incisions in the cut halves and
insert a sliver of garlic into each incision.
- Paint the cut faces of the aubergine with olive oil; they
will soak it up readily so use plenty of it.
- Bake in the top shelf of the oven, cut side up, for 30 minutes,
just so that the exposed edges of garlic start to brown.
- Serve whole or, if you are serving as a component of
tapas, sliced into largish chunks.
Back to Meades Family Homepage